We are looking for an experienced, and result-oriented HR Generalist to join our HR team.
• Manage and conduct full-cycle onboarding, orientation, and off-boarding for our Bangalore office
• Recruitment (team size to double in the next 6 -12 months)
• Organization well-being (Employee happiness & engagement)
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
• Facilitate and communicate HR policies and strategy updates and changes.
• Act as a liaison between leadership and teams to support and resolve issues.
• Assist and coordinate events and other activities in alignment with our well-being team.• Perform other related HR and office duties as needed and assigned.
• At least 1-3 years experience, working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
• Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
• Accuracy organizational time management skills – balance multiple priorities and pay attention to small details.
• Strong knowledge of employment, payroll, and benefits laws and regulations.
• Passion for people and HR.
• Excellent communication and people skills with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• A ‘Can do attitude’, result-oriented, and resourceful mindset• Proven experience managing multiple priorities.
Good to have:
• MBA in Human Resource from a Tier 1/Tier 2 institution
• 2+ Years of experience in HR function preferably doing long stints• Worked in a rapid growth stage company/ Startup culture with skill sets to formalise/stabilise the HR department