Job description- Inside Sales Executive [ Counselor/ Learning Advisor]
Exp – 2yrs
Reporting to the Head of Sales
Roles and Responsibilities:
● To provide counselling to prospective students who walk in for the enquiry related to various learning programs/ courses.
● Make outbound calls and take inbound calls from Students related to our learning programs/ courses.
● Convert leads to enrollments and meet monthly targets on a consistent basis.
● Follow-up with students regarding their visit to the center / on calls and arranging demo/ master classes as per requirements.
● Co-ordinate with designated faculty to fulfill the training batches as per training calendar plans.
● Responsible for end- to end enrollment process, which includes Admission fee collections, finance offers, and EMI collections as per payment terms, along with relevant proofs.
● Engage with Training, Program management and Placement teams to keep students updated about the day to day progress of the programs and any relevant updates, as appropriate.
● Update and maintain CRM systems, call logs, and regular reports as required.
– Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
– Employment Type: Full time & Permanent role
– Functional Area: Counseling, Marketing & Inside Sales
– Experience required: Relevant work experience – 1 to 2 years
– Working Days: 6 days a week
– Week off: Saturday/Sunday
– Fixed Salary provided along with performance related incentives
– Training will be provided by the company.
– No field work involved.
– Work from Office.
● Graduate in any stream
● Excellent communication skills
● Good convincing and negotiating skills
● Self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm
● A team player
● Immediate joiner preferred