Performance Marketing Executive Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our marketing team for a Performance Marketing Executive. In this role you will be responsible for helping to define the strategy, daily management of PPC and paid social campaigns, and reporting to internal stakeholders.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. We are looking for someone with good initial knowledge and a passion for PPC, along with being a proactive and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Executive
- The purpose of this role is to drive efficient traffic and booking growth by executing spend and campaigns across key digital performance channels including display, PPC & affiliates
- Produce daily reporting of KPIs to identify issues and opportunities for growth. Communicate KPIs with key stakeholders.
- Create engaging and relevant ad copy to boost campaign conversion.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to company goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Performance Marketing Executive Requirements
- PPC experience – either client side or agency side.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Creative and experimentation mindset.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people.