We are looking for talent that is just setting out – In final year or fresh out of college. Our internship program is made for people who love writing, and want to learn everything that will make them the perfect hire for a journey of marketing, content writing, and distribution in the best of startups.
Research, write and edit engaging marketing content pieces like landing pages, case studies, press releases, blogs, and social media posts for the clients
Ensure content is keyword optimized for the web
The candidate will develop the social media and the digital marketing capabilities to make a revenue earning source.
The candidate will collaborate with the various cross-functional team to get the best output to his/her marketing plan via Slack and other CRM tools used in the organization
You’ll get an experience to work in SEO tools like SEMrush and Majestic SEO
You’ll get an experience to work on Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, Newsletters, Press Releases
Engage with the content marketing team to create more content based product lines
Good to have basic knowledge of search engine ranking criteria of leading algorithms.
Write and edit website content as per the SEO standards.Interns who are available for the duration of a minimum of 3 months or more are preferred
• English, Marketing or Communication majors.
• The ideal candidate is hard working, organized, with excellent communication and writing skills and detail oriented. Proficiency in English is a MUST.
• Familiarity with all the social media platforms
• Superior customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and effectively multi-task.
• Strong troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience.
• Aptitude for learning new products and helping others learn as well.• A willingness and ability to “dive right in”, be effective, and make a difference
Internship type: Remote
Perks: Full time conversion post Internship duration ( Based on performance), Internship Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, Startup Exposure, Hands on Experience