Video production has been in existence for a while now. Over a period of years, the video production sector has undergone drastic changes. This revolution has captured the audience; this makes video marketing an essential tool in promoting your business.
97% of marketers claim that videos help customers understand products. Conveying the message through a video is a much more entertaining way to capture the audience’s attention. It is also proven that people would watch a video over reading an article relating to the same topic. Videos can be customized with graphics and effects that mesmerize the audience and add cool designs to incorporate into your video. This enthralls the audience and helps them visualize the product a lot more. Visualization of products with features stated gives the audience a choice to make an informed decision. From a consumer standpoint, when they see a video with premium product quality, it helps create an image and an impression that impacts the customers’ minds.
Customers are aware of and spoilt for choice. Plenty of choices enables them to take decision based on quality over quantity. Video’s showcasing the brand image and values helps to connect with the customer, enabling them to feel an attachment and to represent. This drives in organic traffic with a base that is loyal and true to your values.
There are few tips behind creating a great video:
1. Story: Pirouette your video around the story and not the sale. Do not be that brand that annoys you with requests to make the purchase whilst in the midst of a video. Story attracts customers and creates a sense of belonging with the story. Creating a brand image attracts a loyal customer base.
2. Keep it simple, silly: Video should be short and precise. This helps in having complete attention to the customer base. Spark the curiosity of the audience by asking engaging questions to hook their attention.
3. Humour: Watching plain old boring videos are lethargic. Use humor, add puns and funny lines. It keeps the audience engaged. Also, humor is an art that people remember. Staying conventional, yet being out of the ordinary is the key.
4. Optimize video for SEO: Host the video on your own domain to have maximum SEO value. It is also important to embed links to your video to increase the chances of inbound marketing. Create descriptions using keywords to attract organic traffic to your video.
5. Educate the customer: Educating the customer through an informative video is one of the most efficient ways to get your message across. The video has to be created with content that sparks the curiosity and engages them with our product. Showcasing the product with the help of video production works magic.