Content marketing is the strategic approach to focus on creation and distribution of valuable data to generate organic traffic. This practice involves distributing content that is relevant and consistent to attract a clear customer base. Pitching a product has been a star of the past. Traditional methods of marketing are taking a back seat to new and improved digitalized mode of marketing. Digital and content marketing helps you to reach a mass audience. Content can be created for specific geographical locations to cater to their needs. Content marketing helps you to provide relevant and useful content to your prospects.
There are three reasons why content marketing can be beneficial for your company:
- Loyal Customers
Content marketing leads to increased “sales” through channelising organic traffic.
This method of marketing reduces the large marketing fees which were spent using traditional methods of marketing.
Loyal customers are attracted through organic traffic.Marketing is futile without good content. Quality content is an amalgamation of ideas and efforts which concentrates on the now. Content marketing ensures that the content created is relevant and it needs to be changed every time with an update. Marketing content has a lot of modes through which it happens. Social media marketing is to create content for your social media. Search Engine Optimisation reward businesses that publish fresh, quality, and consistent content. Content strategy helps you to strategize the marketing strategies.
Why Content Marketing?
- 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing.
- 60% of marketers create at least one point of content each day.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
- Content marketing generates 3 times more leads than traditional methods.
- 60% of most effective B2C marketers have a documented content strategy.
- Original content created is more valuable than videos and animations.
- 73% of organizations have someone in place to oversee their content strategy.